• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Air sub, flying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
haii ppl!

I know this has been suggested a lot of times, but I believe this one is different from the others, and would make it less OP. So here it is (This suggestion isn't about how you could get it, but how it could work):

Element: Air
Sub: Flight
Controls: L-Click, shift, spacebar, wasd
Use: When someone has the permission to use this sub element, they would be able to bind a move called "*Fly*". It is a toggle, and when someone types /bending who [playername], it would say "*- Can Fly*". When you bind this move, you can double tap spacebar to start flying, and press shift to go down. However, you won't go very fast with it.(Spout speed?) To go faster, you have to L-Click. When you L-Click, you'll go flying like firejet, but you'll stop when you either L-Click again, switch slots or when hit something. About the slot switching. You can switch slots when using this, but the speed flying will stop after a configurable amount of time when you switched slots. This gives you the ability to charge moves while using this, but not making it to OP. When you press shift while speed flying, you get an extra boost, but you will stop speed flying after that. There would be a configurable cooldown on the speed fly. Also, when you use the shift boost, you can look in any direction, but you'll fly in the direction you were facing when you pressed shift, no matter what.

That's it! I hope you like it :)

- Finn

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like this idea, Like my friend!
Tnx! I just hate the normal /fly like idea, so I felt like it had to be different. Also, I don't believe that Zaheer ever was flying at normal speed, but he was always quite slow or very quick.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
combustion needs to have a charge meter by redirecting the heat or meditating, to make it less op. :p (off topic)

owlcool

Verified Member
combustion needs to have a charge meter by redirecting the heat or meditating, to make it less op. :p (off topic)
How is combustion op? How is something that does half the damage of what it does in the show, and has a TINY blast radius compared to in the show, with a BIG cooldown and that has less the distance of torrent op?

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
How is combustion op? How is something that does half the damage of what it does in the show, and has a TINY blast radius compared to in the show, with a BIG cooldown and that has less the distance of torrent op?
Combustion is the opposite of op :p

Status
Not open for further replies.