• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Re-add the other Earthbendables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
On the original bending plugin, from which this is based upon, an earthbender was able to bend Clay, Mycelium, Glowing redstone ore, and Emerald ore. I attempted to add these in my server config but to no avail. Thanks you for reading.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
You really easily add them in the config. One thing I have noticed is you can bend netherrack.. :eek:

I have noticed this as well :) However, I have tried to add them in the config file, to no avail. The text was red while editing the config, and after restarting the server the changes had been undone.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I have noticed this as well :) However, I have tried to add them in the config file, to no avail. The text was red while editing the config, and after restarting the server the changes had been undone.
With the config changes (something I've always had issues with in the past), you need to stop your server first. Then, make your changes and start the server again. I think there is something with the config getting saved at the end of each server session.
Also, if you are using NotePad++ like me, you need to not only press ENTER to add a space, but you need to remove the tab that the program creates and replace it with spaces.
NOTE: I just added Iron Block to the earthbendables on my private test server, and it worked just fine..

EDIT: I just added all the blocks on Orion's to my config. Here's a download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdgybjdndzegasc/config.yml

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Oh wow thanks :) I did notice however you removed netherrack. I re-added it to mine, I'm just curious as to why you didn't keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.