• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Bug in EarthBending

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
1. ProjectKorra version 1.5.0
Bugs at EarthBending:
1) EarthBender do not take damage from falling on the ice created through Surge and Torrent
2) MetalClips:
When you throw 4 MetalClips iron when the person dies at him the armor drops out

Please fix

Last edited:

David

Verified Member
The 2nd one isn't a bug. That's changable in the config. Waterbenders take damage on their torrent and surge ice because they created it, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be that way-i think.

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
The 2nd one isn't a bug. That's changable in the config. Waterbenders take damage on their torrent and surge ice because they created it, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be that way-i think.
So it should not WaterBender damage inflicted let them at least for its ice fall ...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
None of the water things are bugs:
1) That's because right click disables all your current bending.
2) Idk, probably normal
3) That's because that ice isn't bendable.

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
None of the water things are bugs:
1) That's because right click disables all your current bending.
2) Idk, probably normal
3) That's because that ice isn't bendable.
1) In previous versions of ProjectKorra could stop the ice wall of the Surge, right-click, and now it does not work
With 2 I agree with you, but with the 3 I would like to, this was not ...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1) In previous versions of ProjectKorra could stop the ice wall of the Surge, right-click, and now it does not work
With 2 I agree with you, but with the 3 I would like to, this was not ...
1 was a bug, which is fixed now. Never meant to be like that :/