• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Making bloodbending a watercombo

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
Hey guys i was wondering if you could make bloodbending a watercombo so people can't just tap shift to grab people and throw them i was thinking of it being something like: BloodBending: Surge (tap) Octopusform (hold shift) Watermanipulation (click to grab) (click again to throw)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Bloodbending is a sub-element, and the subelements have moves. Bloodbending is the name of the move and the sub-element. It probably won't be a combo

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I see how you felt annoyed by this. But I don't support this idea. Sorry. I believe PK will make a blood sub in the future.

owlcool

Verified Member
I see how you felt annoyed by this. But I don't support this idea. Sorry. I believe PK will make a blood sub in the future.
I don't like this idea either. Bloodbending is basically a one hit kill more lethal then lavabending. Lets not make it take up no slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.