• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Mass Bloodbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Now hear me out. This move would be a bloodbending skill, and used to control all entities (I think i used the correct term, correct me if not please) within a certain radius of you (I'd suggest at least 9 or 10 blocks). Just like when in the avatarstate and bloodbending, you cannot physically move the controlled entities. Unlike the avatarstate, clicking while still bloodbending then would knockback all controlled entities for a little distance (5-7 blocks). This wouldn't be op because you can't move them all around in the air, and the only real use I can see of it is for escape, or for breaking up a fight amongst players. To make it less op, for any of you that would call it that, I will suggest this- after a certain amount of time, the entities you were controlling will begin to be able to move. That way someone can't just sit there and hold a lot of people in one spot for an indefinite amount of time. To also make it less op, I can suggest that the person is only able to control so many entities at once (max being 10-15). The way you would use it is hold shift to bloodbend them. Every number that I put in parenthesis should be configurable. If you have seen a thread like this, please leave a link so I can check it out. Thank you!

Migsel

Verified Member
It's too OP so I didn't read it because it would have been too OP anyways.

(jk if u didnt get that)

Janny

Verified Member
Now hear me out. This move would be a bloodbending skill, and used to control all entities (I think i used the correct term, correct me if not please) within a certain radius of you (I'd suggest at least 9 or 10 blocks). Just like when in the avatarstate and bloodbending, you cannot physically move the controlled entities. Unlike the avatarstate, clicking while still bloodbending then would knockback all controlled entities for a little distance (5-7 blocks). This wouldn't be op because you can't move them all around in the air, and the only real use I can see of it is for escape, or for breaking up a fight amongst players. To make it less op, for any of you that would call it that, I will suggest this- after a certain amount of time, the entities you were controlling will begin to be able to move. That way someone can't just sit there and hold a lot of people in one spot for an indefinite amount of time. To also make it less op, I can suggest that the person is only able to control so many entities at once (max being 10-15). The way you would use it is hold shift to bloodbend them. Every number that I put in parenthesis should be configurable. If you have seen a thread like this, please leave a link so I can check it out. Thank you!
So you want to make bloodbending not able to lift players in the air? HOW IS THIS BEING LOOKED INTO?! Using bloodbending to lift players in the air was shown MANY of times in the show! The only time a move similar to this was done in the show was Yakone used his psychic abilities to bloodbend everyone in the court room, which only proves bloodbending needs different modes. <--- Idea ;). Bloodbending was used for many things in the show, not only for escaping. Such as making people fight each other and hurting other people by smashing them into things.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So you want to make bloodbending not able to lift players in the air? HOW IS THIS BEING LOOKED INTO?! Using bloodbending to lift players in the air was shown MANY of times in the show! The only time a move similar to this was done in the show was Yakone used his psychic abilities to bloodbend everyone in the court room, which only proves bloodbending needs different modes. <--- Idea ;). Bloodbending was used for many things in the show, not only for escaping. Such as making people fight each other and hurting other people by smashing them into things.
This isn't changing the current bloodbending, it's making a new move for bloodbending...

Status
Not open for further replies.