• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

earthbending reversion effect on water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsel

Verified Member
Well, I speak from experience, waterbending with only 1 bottle is frustrating, and not easy.
Having just one bottle makes fighting much easier. Fighting with no bottle is a little hard against airbenders, but as long is there are some plants here and there, you should be fine.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Having just one bottle makes fighting much easier. Fighting with no bottle is a little hard against airbenders, but as long is there are some plants here and there, you should be fine.
Everyone has their own opinion. its convenient to have water bottles, but I still find it more challenging than bending from a source. As for plants, they do run out. And if earthbenders remove all of our water, we have no way to fill bottles in the first place, rendering them obsolete.

Migsel

Verified Member
Everyone has their own opinion. its convenient to have water bottles, but I still find it more challenging than bending from a source. As for plants, they do run out. And if earthbenders remove all of our water, we have no way to fill bottles in the first place, rendering them obsolete.
Honestly, I've never found an earthbender do that, but I've been in similar situations and without bottles or sources. Having bottles makes it way easier. It makes it like you don't need a source. And usually there are a lot of plants and if you can't kill your enemy by the time they run out, that's your fault. Also, after shooting a waterpanipulation from any type of source, the source goes back into any bottles in your inventory.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Honestly, I've never found an earthbender do that, but I've been in similar situations and without bottles or sources. Having bottles makes it way easier. It makes it like you don't need a source. And usually there are a lot of plants and if you can't kill your enemy by the time they run out, that's your fault. Also, after shooting a waterpanipulation from any type of source, the source goes back into any bottles in your inventory.
regardless, plants are a 1-use only, and without water to collect from, water bottles are useless.

Migsel

Verified Member
regardless, plants are a 1-use only, and without water to collect from, water bottles are useless.
I was saying that using a plant for a watermanipulation will make the water come back to a bottle that you have in your inventory. If there are ten tall grass thingies, you should make use of it wisely. For a skilled waterbender, that should be enough.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
I was saying that using a plant for a watermanipulation will make the water come back to a bottle that you have in your inventory. If there are ten tall grass thingies, you should make use of it wisely. For a skilled waterbender, that should be enough.
regardless, they don't last forever. eventually, you'd run out of water, and would have nothing to bend with. Or, at the very least, you could have to journey from your home many blocks, potentially several minecraft days, to find another adequate source.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
regardless, they don't last forever. eventually, you'd run out of water, and would have nothing to bend with. Or, at the very least, you could have to journey from your home many blocks, potentially several minecraft days, to find another adequate source.
You still can use blood :33 jk xD yeah, i've felt this difficulty, but during a battle, i have mastered a way to create my own water, as Hama said to Katara, from air. If you have frost breath binded, you can create snow. Snow is water. Water in a battle means victory xD tip: dont frost the ground, but the player, so you could have time to refill your bottles *3* what was this post about again? o_O

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
You still can use blood :33 jk xD yeah, i've felt this difficulty, but during a battle, i have mastered a way to create my own water, as Hama said to Katara, from air. If you have frost breath binded, you can create snow. Snow is water. Water in a battle means victory xD tip: dont frost the ground, but the player, so you could have time to refill your bottles *3* what was this post about again? o_O
I am not sure all servers use frost breath, and most don't allow bloodbending.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I am not sure all servers use frost breath, and most don't allow bloodbending.
Frost Breath is a custom move. There are plenty of servers that don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.