• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Would this be a nice avatar combo?

• Yes, it would be nice to see in PK

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes, but it could use some changes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, perhaps with some changes it could work.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, the avatar is already too OP.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hi ppl!

On my own private server, I mentioned being the avatar is quite boring, since it's only the avatar state and all the elements :/
That's why I came up with this(hope you like it:)) :

- Mud slap:

This is a combo which can only be used by the avatar. Here is the move order:

Torrent(click) -> Torrent(shift) -> Shockwave -> (click) -> Surge(click)

When you performed the moves in the right order, a shockwave (in one direction) of (dark stained/other mud like colours) clay will be formed. When it hits a target, it will trap the enemy in some sort of pointy earth grab made of clay and stuff like that. (To represent the mud made by earth and water) It would also slow the enemy down with lvl X (configurable)
Pictures:
2014-12-03_19.34.10.png

2014-12-03_19.34.19.png

2014-12-03_19.33.45.png

2014-12-03_19.33.29.png

that's my third idea for the avatar ideas:) I hope you like it. Lemme know what you think.

- Finn

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That could work, but dirt is so "dirty"(not the wrong way) and not really "muddy"
But what do you think of the combo itself?

Kwesi

Verified Member
I'm a fan of that ability. I'm also wondering what kind of blocks could be used for "muddy texture."

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'll change the blocks. Also, do you need to be in the avatar state for this, or would that suck?

Kwesi

Verified Member
I'll change the blocks. Also, do you need to be in the avatar state for this, or would that suck?
Avatar State should not be required for this ability since it only uses 2 elements. Any ability with four elemental components would require the Avatar State.

Oh, and make sure to make a reference to all of your ideas on the AvatarCombo thread. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.