• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OctopusTrap (OctopusForm 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Do you mean it could work like: you can block uncharged attacks with Octotrap by hitting them with it?
No, it would automatically block any attack from the outside, so you won't get the earthgrab - lavaflow effect.

6tijn

Verified Member
That sounds good to me. I rememebr that Katara could hold back a whole army earthbenders back there in that cave beneath Ba Sing Se with something like this.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That sounds good to me. I rememebr that Katara could hold back a whole army earthbenders back there in that cave beneath Ba Sing Se with something like this.
Could you get a gif or video of that??

6tijn

Verified Member
Could you get a gif or video of that??
I don't know how to make gifs. I just remember that Katara used OctopusForm to keep away a lot earthbenders.
Atleast long enough to be still unharmed when you went to rescue Aang who was hit by lightning.

6tijn

Verified Member
The point is: Her OctopusForm was very powerfull. I see this suggestion to give octopusform finally something usefull! Now it's a move no one uses.

6tijn

Verified Member
Just to get this suggestion back to page 1, I think octopusform really needs more use!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I dislike this for one reason only. Trapping a player in an octopusform seems illogical being that if you wanted to trap a player, you can use torrent, surge, frostbreath (not official Pk move), or bloodbending. If octopusform were to be used in a more useful way, I would accept it. Sorry but I just don't see the point in having another move that traps a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.