• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Poison Effects [WATER] (Waterbending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I think this kind of encroaches on Fire in a way, Fire is the major DoT element.
This is inspired from metalbenders bending mercury into Korra's skin, giving her mercury poisoning. So I disagree with you since earth can poison people and since some poison do contain water, they should be able to poison people too.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
This is inspired from metalbenders bending mercury into Korra's skin, giving her mercury poisoning. So I disagree with you since earth can poison people and since some poison do contain water, they should be able to poison people too.
I'm not saying that only fire can do DoT but I am saying that it's the element that utilizes it in the plugins

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Because DoT and not needing a source is really all fire has going for it, aside from a few others. Earth and Water have some pretty powerful moves, and if you add DoT to the equation it just makes everything unbalanced.

Hero

Verified Member
Because DoT and not needing a source is really all fire has going for it, aside from a few others. Earth and Water have some pretty powerful moves, and if you add DoT to the equation it just makes everything unbalanced.
Then lets make either a cooldown or low level poison

HydroMan

Verified Member
  • Splash potions only are applied to this
  • This will work if don't select a source, ad you will able to bent water from the potion (doesn't matter if you have waterbottles, as poison is bent first)
  • You'll be able to purify the poison, turning it normal while sneaking with cursor pointing air when healingwaters selected.

Joeri

Verified Member
I dont think you'll see a waterbender with lots of potions ever. When you die you lose all your potions and posion doesnt return

Last edited:

promancer

Verified Member
Not to disagree, but i have to disagree. Im not trying to nerf fire or anything, but fire has the following: Almost every fire move is DoT, not to mention AoE moves (firewall, fireshield, the firespin combo). All of these moves do not require a source and water does. Dont try to belittle the element of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.