• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water combo: Waterwave charge

Would this be a nice addition?

• Yes, I would love to see this in PK!:)

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No, I don't think this should be added (Pls explain why you think so)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would be cool, but needs some changes.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

6tijn

Verified Member
It depends on the server!
It also depends on how you use it.
When you shift at the end of the WaterWave, you can 'launch' yourself out the water instead of hanging there untill it dissapears. You can also, when you release shift jump or sprint a few blocks before the water circle closes and you begin "waterwaving". With these you cane easily make it like +- 5 blocks further then the length of the waterwave itself. Also, if it only reaches 10 blocks, doesn't it looses much of its possibilities? 10 blocks isn't that much, actually.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I love how you all ignored the guy who said WaterWave isn't a separate move anymore

6tijn

Verified Member
It is a good suggestion though, I think. Instead of giving waterbenders more resources, you give them the abilty to reuse the water they use, instead of letting those big amounts of water disappear in to thin air. And with this, maybe plant bending could get a little less power (like ferns cannot be used as source to create huge amounts of water).

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It is a good suggestion though, I think. Instead of giving waterbenders more resources, you give them the abilty to reuse the water they use, instead of letting those big amounts of water disappear in to thin air. And with this, maybe plant bending could get a little less power (like ferns cannot be used as source to create huge amounts of water).
Tnx, but the plant thingy would be something for the RPG plugin

6tijn

Verified Member
This just makes too much sense to get not implented. Have any coders taken a look at this yet? I think when water has more possibilities with reusing their water, maybe plantbending could get a small nerf. I think it's very unbalanced now.

6tijn

Verified Member
One thing that I would change with the combo.

I think it would be better that you don't have to indicate what move you want to use before you use waterwave. Sometimes you don't have time/or it's not possible to do before you waterwave. I think it would be fair if all you need to do is hold shift before the waterwave ends.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
One thing that I would change with the combo.

I think it would be better that you don't have to indicate what move you want to use before you use waterwave. Sometimes you don't have time/or it's not possible to do before you waterwave. I think it would be fair if all you need to do is hold shift before the waterwave ends.
I agree. I'll change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.