• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Gimble

Should this be added?

• Total voters

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Well if you go to " http://korraspirit.net/watch/the-metal-clan/ " and find the time of 20:10 you can see that Kya uses the watermove called WaterGimle

Move Name: WaterGimble
Type: Move (Not combo)
Charge time: Like Torrent
Amount of Damage: 2.5
What type is it: Defensive / Offensive (Like Torrent)

I think that we should be able to incorporate a move like this because it can help the waterbenders in means of defense by circling two streams of water around the player diagonally forming an " X " infront of the player (Again go to http://korraspirit.net/watch/the-metal-clan/ and look for the 20:10 time) and to defend the player it will basically do what torrent does, hurt you if you touch it. But it will be offensive by once you charge it you will be able to shoot two streams of water that will spiral in a focused narrow stream and hit the target with knockback. But because in the episode it shows that she cant move it I think we should make this variant to be able to be controlled by the crosshair. And to preform it just shift by water and it will start to create a huge wave come towards you and then divide up to create two circles. I think that this should be used with plants, snow, water and bottles or if you are surrounded by like grass you can shift and it will use the water in the plants around you as the WaterGimble. I would like this to be used in around anything with water in it so like the water will be extracted and used. If you would take the time and incorporate this in the game I think it would be lovely of you thankyou.

6tijn

Verified Member
yeah but i dont like combos so i made this one
Well, if it isn't a combo, you'll have way more moves than slots. I think there are already like +- 12 moves. If you use combos you are able to use all moves; if every move needs its own slot you can only use 9 moves. More moves than slots, :/

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Well, if it isn't a combo, you'll have way more moves than slots. I think there are already like +- 12 moves. If you use combos you are able to use all moves; if every move needs its own slot you can only use 9 moves. More moves than slots, :/
So? Let people have variety not everyone likes combos

6tijn

Verified Member
So? Let people have variety not everyone likes combos
I didn't meant to offend you... 0_o Plus, I've heard they're working on combos for water, so they would prabably more focuse on that. And this is accualy just my suggestion but copied. :I

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
That's a good thing. It makes it more like an RPG

Gahshunk

Verified Member
This is unfortunately too similar to Torrent in my opinion. By making something that provides more defense and damage than torrent and more difficult to visually code, this seems to almost make the original Torrent obsolete. Because water moves are visually made with blocks of water, spirals, slanted rings, and Fibonacci sequences would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to make.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Oh OK
This is unfortunately too similar to Torrent in my opinion. By making something that provides more defense and damage than torrent and more difficult to visually code, this seems to almost make the original Torrent obsolete. Because water moves are visually made with blocks of water, spirals, slanted rings, and Fibonacci sequences would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to make.
So this is denied?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Marked as denied due to the intense similarities to Torrent.