• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Waterbender's Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
What do I think? :D
1) WaterManipulation should get a cooldown, like, you shoot it three times within a second and a half and you can't use for a second.
2) If you were Torreting, you could simply switch to another "hold shift" ability that the water would flow from one move to another.
:D i love this thread

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
What I meant was you could use water from a move to another. I will leave some examples later. Basically, you would reuse the water you were already using to do other stuff. For instance, Katara was defending herself from the Dai Li agents with Octopus Form. Whem she saw Avatar Aang falling dead from the sky she turned her Octopus into a Wave.

Attachments

owlcool

Verified Member
What do I think? :D
1) WaterManipulation should get a cooldown, like, you shoot it three times within a second and a half and you can't use for a second.
2) If you were Torreting, you could simply switch to another "hold shift" ability that the water would flow from one move to another.
:D i love this thread
1. That is less of a cooldown then there actually is now by default.

Faecous

Verified Member
It wont work if you right click at the air. You need to right click at a block
What do you mean
Maybe if you click (SurgeWave) , the source that will be selected is the source infront of you
I think it only works if you right click on a block bc right click is only used by placing or selecting blocks.
What about changing this so that it automatically selects the last source if that source replenished. So if you made an infinite pool of water and selected a source to use watermanip, it would fire the manip, check to see if the source returned (It would because you created an infinite source) and if it did return you'd be able to click to send another manip without choosing a source.

Why not just have shift automatically select a source block. Then you can click and boom. That way, It's hard to accidentally select a source when you place a block or something like that. I can imagine that this will make a lot of water benders better.

And for the water moves that you have to hold shift to activate... you can just hold shift and it will choose a source for you and do the move.
This way water bending will be a lot more fluent!

Last edited:

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
i think there could be abilities that need to select the source, and others that dont need, then everyone would be happy :D

Last edited:

Faecous

Verified Member
i think there could be abilities that need to select the source, and others that dont need, then everyone would be happy :D
Honestly, I think that all abilities could be auto-selecting. But It could be toggled, so you have two modes to switch between!. That way, those who does not want to auto-select does not have too, and those that does can!

6tijn

Verified Member
What I meant was you could use water from a move to another. I will leave some examples later. Basically, you would reuse the water you were already using to do other stuff. For instance, Katara was defending herself from the Dai Li agents with Octopus Form. Whem she saw Avatar Aang falling dead from the sky she turned her Octopus into a Wave.
There are so many forgotten threads about this kind of reusing water ;-; I've been suggesting multiple suggestions like this and finnbon also made something similar I think. Forgotten. o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.