• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Waterbender's Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
use common spelling. lol u cant force ppl to use the " common grammar " bc not everyone knows it.
I am not "forcing" you to do anything. I am stating, you have posted on this thread enough times for us to realize that you at least for some time, put a capital at the beginning of every sentance. In other words, we know you can use basic grammer and you choose not to. Just don't expect us to believe that your points are valid.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
I am not "forcing" you to do anything. I am stating, you have posted on this thread enough times for us to realize that you at least for some time, put a capital at the beginning of every sentance. In other words, we know you can use basic grammer and you choose not to. Just don't expect us to believe that your points are valid.
Lol haha as long as the thought is there , we all know what it means.

Sorin

Verified Member
@owlcool Dude you don't have to make rude statements to make your point, And so what if people don't use proper grammar, It's like flipping out because spongebob lives in a pineapple, it's senseless. Just for once voice your opinion without trying to hurt people, and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only on thinking this. Then again I shouldn't try and think what is in peoples minds. Sorry if i'm coming across rude, but it isn't the best feeling having people dislike you.

owlcool

Verified Member
@owlcool Dude you don't have to make rude statements to make your point, And so what if people don't use proper grammar, It's like flipping out because spongebob lives in a pineapple, it's senseless. Just for once voice your opinion without trying to hurt people, and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only on thinking this. Then again I shouldn't try and think what is in peoples minds. Sorry if i'm coming across rude, but it isn't the best feeling having people dislike you.
If you were to actually read 3 of the pages that go into this, or the orginal post, you would have enough evidence that Illfate can use proper grammar. The only thing left to assume is that she chooses not to.

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
If you were to actually read 3 of the pages that go into this, or the orginal post, you would have enough evidence that Illfate can use proper grammer. The only thing left to assume is that she chooses not to.
Doesn't give you the right to be rude though, or did common sense fly out the window along with respect? And if you want to talk about proper grammar you should at least spell right. btw there isn't a e in grammar, it's grammar not "grammer", also you are missing in i in original so it's original not "orginal", see the difference? So at least spell right your self before you go and try to insult other's grammar.

owlcool

Verified Member
Doesn't give you the right to be rude though, or did common sense fly out the window along with respect? And if you want to talk about proper grammar you should at least spell right. btw there isn't a e in grammar, it's grammar not "grammer", also you are missing in i in original so it's original not "orginal", see the difference? So at least spell right your self before you go and try to insult other's grammar.
There is a difference between two simple typos, and being unable to understand what someone is trying to say.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
There is a difference between two simple typos, and being unable to understand what someone is trying to say.
if you dont understand what im trying to say , you can just ask me to rephrase it like you did before and not ask me to use proper "grammer". well then sorry if im bad in english , i didnt live to please your rude ass anyways.
If you were to actually read 3 of the pages that go into this, or the orginal post, you would have enough evidence that Illfate can use proper grammar. The only thing left to assume is that she chooses not to.
so what? i was challenged with the comment.

owlcool

Verified Member
if you dont understand what im trying to say , you can just ask me to rephrase it like you did before and not ask me to use proper "grammer". well then sorry if im bad in english , i didnt live to please your rude ass anyways.

so what? i was challenged with the comment.
So, is English a second language for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.