• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Waterbender's Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

6tijn

Verified Member
I agree. I think it should work like this.

If there's a water source 5 blocks or less near the place you look at, it's selected. If you look at nothing and there's a water source in a radius of 4 blocks near you, it'll get selected.

BUT: I have a feeling people would complain about this being OP or something.

SO: Maybe there should be a cool down, or it doesn't work for moves like Watermanip.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I suggest that waterbenders don't need to look at a source as long as its near them like a 3-4 block radius in order to make them a lil' bit faster ✌
that will make the waterbender against their will ,whenever they wanna select it or not ,so i think there should be somekind of short set up combo to activate "selecting water source without looking" ,as like shift(select the source without looking at certain radius)>{the key to activate the ability ur using after the source his selected}.or by right clicking instead of the sneak

Last edited:

ILLFATE

Verified Member
I agree. I think it should work like this.

If there's a water source 5 blocks or less near the place you look at, it's selected. If you look at nothing and there's a water source in a radius of 4 blocks near you, it'll get selected.

BUT: I have a feeling people would complain about this being OP or something.

SO: Maybe there should be a cool down, or it doesn't work for moves like Watermanip.
Waterbenders can create huge waves and multiple blasts without even having a glimpse at the source , so this isn't op.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
that will make the waterbender against their will ,whenever they wanna select it or not ,so i think there should be somekind of short set up combo to activate "selecting water source without looking" ,as like shift(select the source without looking at certain radius)>{the key to activate the ability ur using after the source his selected}.or by right clicking instead of the sneak
Well if they dont wanna select it , they can use a different source by using the way that waterbenders select their source now.

HadesDude

Verified Member
What about changing this so that it automatically selects the last source if that source replenished. So if you made an infinite pool of water and selected a source to use watermanip, it would fire the manip, check to see if the source returned (It would because you created an infinite source) and if it did return you'd be able to click to send another manip without choosing a source.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
What about changing this so that it automatically selects the last source if that source replenished. So if you made an infinite pool of water and selected a source to use watermanip, it would fire the manip, check to see if the source returned (It would because you created an infinite source) and if it did return you'd be able to click to send another manip without choosing a source.
Omg sooo yesssss!

Froosty11

Verified Member
I would love this to be implemented, but if its gonna be i think its gonna have to be in a sideplugin or maybe off, by default.
:3
//Your dearest froosty! :3;)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Well if they dont wanna select it , they can use a different source by using the way that waterbenders select their source now.
what if dont wanna select the source ,what if a wanna dig a hole ,if will automatic will used up the water

HydroMan

Verified Member
Waterbenders can create huge waves and multiple blasts without even having a glimpse at the source , so this isn't op.

Actually the creation of huge ways is the avatar level of waterbending,which only avatars are capable of doing those tsunamis (said by the avatar wiki). But yes ,waterbenders can use the source without even looking at it.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
Actually the creation of huge ways is the avatar level of waterbending,which only avatars are capable of doing those tsunamis (said by the avatar wiki). But yes ,waterbenders can use the source without even looking at it.
Maybe i gave the wrong pic but i believe that normal waterbenders can create huge waves like in the scene where team avatar stole a fire nation ship and the other ship found out that they were fakes and katara pushed them using the big wave (cant find the pic srry)
what if dont wanna select the source ,what if a wanna dig a hole ,if will automatic will used up the water
Its easy to switch to another move that doesn't use click as the trigger like healingwaters , octopusform , waterbubble , phasechange , waterspout (if your not standing on snow or ice) , torrent , and bloodbending (if you're an op) :)

HydroMan

Verified Member
But there still should be the selecting a source block (with still being added"no cursor pointimg at source) ,as in the show they knew that there is water near by ,which is out of sight of their vision ,so they still did select a source with their will ,to bend the water

I think it should be like this: with right clicking (without looking at the source) they can select any near by source to bend the water ,then you can use the move in which you selected the source by r-clicking

Last edited:

ILLFATE

Verified Member
But there still should be the selecting a source block (with still being added"no cursor pointimg at source) ,as in the show they knew that there is water near by ,which is out of sight of their vision ,so they still did select a source with their will ,to bend the water

I think it should be like this: with right clicking (without looking at the source) they can select any near by source to bend the water ,then you can use the move in which you selected the source by r-clicking
I think it only works if you right click on a block bc right click is only used by placing or selecting blocks.

Kiam

Verified Member
Some of the ideas here are very well thought of. I think that waterbenders should be able to bend from the same source multiple times. They should be able to select one source and then send multiple shots out of that water without having to reselect.

Status
Not open for further replies.