• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Torrent Redirection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiam

Verified Member
It would be cool for a waterbender to be able to redirect a torrent back at another waterbender. One of my mods came up with this idea and I loved it! If the torrent was a certain distance away from the user, another waterbender could shift on it, and then it would steal it, making the start to spin around the person who took it. this could either be redirected back at the original user, or at someone else.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This would be really powerful, but the idea is good. With every element there are those moves you just can't block without shooting something else, and torrent was that move for water..

Majorite

Verified Member
I really like the moves with redirection and turning defense into offense with water. So, I think this is a great idea.

Kiam

Verified Member
Im saying it would be past a certain distance, so the waterbender wouldnt be in complete control of the torrent they shot. Plus it could make for some beautiful combos/waterbending shows. #flashbacktobook1atla

Kiam

Verified Member
If you were hitting close range, there would be no redirection available. But it just seems like it would be a cool way to implement the whole "push & pull concept"

videogamefish

Verified Member
I also agree, but since Torrent takes longer to start spinning and fire, it wouldn't be as spammable as water manipulation or icespike.

guy057

Verified Member
Some1 lied to me that u can reditect it D:. but otherwise i agree with this it wouldnt be redirection spam cuz it takes long to redirect and katara did this with hama and master pakku.

Hero

Verified Member
My issue with this is that most water vs. water fights are just redirection spam. It's not really fun to fight like that.
The problem with water fights is just spam period. I rarely see people that know that redirection is a longer, much less on how to do it. :p

HydroMan

Verified Member
There are a lot of threads about Torrent redirection, all denied. Then the concept designer makes one and BOOM, everyone loves it -.- logic. Just sayin
(Yes I realize when this thread was made)
it even feels like if he change the prefix of his own thread, doing it look into.

Status
Not open for further replies.