• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Surge new animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
TLA noobs? Hilarious. Every TLA waterbender could crush you. HAHAA. And Orion's plugin was far more balanced, also, you removed me from skype before I could respond to your horrible roasts. :(

Hero

Verified Member
TLA noobs? Hilarious. Every TLA waterbender could crush you. HAHAA. And Orion's plugin was far more balanced, also, you removed me from skype before I could respond to your horrible roasts. :(
@Slurp, did you play the original TLA?
Also, Mysteriously Logical, would you shut up because you havent said anything REMOTELY positive the entire time you came. We dont care if rain is the best waterbender because for all we know, she could be a spammer.
I am generally a nice person once you get to know me, but youre kind of like the [Insert annoying minecraft user] of the forums.
@Finn_Bueno_ and I know this person..... XD

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@Slurp, did you play the original TLA?
Also, Mysteriously Logical, would you shut up because you havent said anything REMOTELY positive the entire time you came. We dont care if rain is the best waterbender because for all we know, she could be a spammer.
I am generally a nice person once you get to know me, but youre kind of like the [Insert annoying minecraft user] of the forums.
@Finn_Bueno_ and I know this person..... XD
I blocked you.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
@OmniCypher? Could you possibly help me remove all of this flame wars? I hate to see this thread everytime I get an alert notification to go to, while it has nothing to offer then a fight that i see in it. >_>
Naw, I don't wanna remove these good peoples opinions but I can provide you with a trench to hide in and 30 days rations when cross fire starts again!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This.

Anyways this is a suggestion thread not a thread to make fun of other people's servers or brag about bending. It's just a suggestion, gawd. You guys are being worse than a dramatic 9 year old.
Except a dramatic 9 yo probably doesn't understand most of the words they are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.