• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Surge new animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Will you ever find it in you to shut your mouth?
I suggest you shut your face, because you haven't said anything useful yet on the whole forum. The only thing you have been doing is being cocky.
Send me your Skype through messages, I will give you the ip and let you meet her. She's simply an amazing waterbender.
I think we can decide that for ourselves. Basicly everyone on the server you main spams, so don't expect to much.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
I suggest you shut your face, because you haven't said anything useful yet on the whole forum. The only thing you have been doing is being cocky.

I think we can decide that for ourselves. Basicly everyone on the server you main spams, so don't expect to much.
Anything useful? Are you kidding me? You're nothing but a judgmental prick whose not even good at bending. So how about you shut YOUR face?
Also, Rain uses Icespike, torrent, waterwave, surge, manip, phasechange, and water bubble. She can adjust to different configs, so technically she is good.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member

Also, your server has fireblast uncharged doing 3 heart, and you have spammy dynamic sourcing. Hahahhaa, talk about spamming, huh?

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member

Also, your server has fireblast uncharged doing 3 heart, and you have spammy dynamic sourcing. Hahahhaa, talk about spamming, huh?
Logical, this fight will lead no where. If you two wanna continue, please, change to private messaging. We're here to talk about the new surge animations.
Also, this plugin isn't made to be the best. It's simply to have fun with. If those damn TLA noobs would understand that for once.
TLA noobs? Are those who want this plugin to be close to the show?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Logical, this fight will lead no where. If you two wanna continue, please, change to private messaging. We're here to talk about the new surge animations.

TLA noobs? Are those who want this plugin to be close to the show?
No, they are the nostalgic people who couldn't handle the fact that orion didn't continue the original bukkit plugin. Then mist, orion's right hand took it over, and created this project. Now PK is improving the plugin, but those players still can't handle the fact it was stopped and taken over by a better team.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
No, they are the nostalgic people who couldn't handle the fact that orion didn't continue the original bukkit plugin. Then mist, orion's right hand took it over, and created this project. Now PK is improving the plugin, but those players still can't handle the fact it was stopped and taken over by a better team.
I will be honest, I never saw Orion's plugin.

Emil

Verified Member
I'm sure this "Raindrop595" person isnt the best waterbender, ik a guy who killed the waterchief once he learned how to use torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.