• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OmniCypher, why is it not added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
You guy's keep looking at him like he has done something majorly wrong, he got his words jumbled, get over it ,-, . And I have to agree with @TheWaterSpirit ice bullet is never used, any server I go on, I never see any waterbenders use it. And could we get back on topic? Instead of focusing on how he is "arrogant". And icebullet surrounds you in ice then you have to spam the crap out of your mouse (the most annoying part of the move in my opinion), and even then it shoots particles, what are we gonna do next "water shoot moves"? Seriously it's not like your gonna be fighting someone with this move and then they are gonna say "your using icebullet?" This move is unique and uses both water and ice at the same time, I thought uniqueness was what this was about, saddening honestly.
If we are gonna use this silly "ice shoot move" to compare it, we will never get another ice move. That is like saying "fire shoot move" that is like over half of them, not counting the custom ones. "earth shoot" "plant shoot" "air shoot" This is so flipping limiting and it's honestly pointless to say because most of the moves are "shooty" type moves, hopefully someone else can look past this stupid phrase and see the actual suggestion. ,-, sad, honestly.

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
You guy's keep looking at him like he has done something majorly wrong, he got his words jumbled, get over it ,-, . And I have to agree with @TheWaterSpirit ice bullet is never used, any server I go on, I never see any waterbenders use it. And could we get back on topic? Instead of focusing on how he is "arrogant". And icebullet surrounds you in ice then you have to spam the crap out of your mouse (the most annoying part of the move in my opinion), and even then it shoots particles, what are we gonna do next "water shoot moves"? Seriously it's not like your gonna be fighting someone with this move and then they are gonna say "your using icebullet?" This move is unique and uses both water and ice at the same time, I thought uniqueness was what this was about, saddening honestly.
If we are gonna use this silly "ice shoot move" to compare it, we will never get another ice move. That is like saying "fire shoot move" that is like over half of them, not counting the custom ones. "earth shoot" "plant shoot" "air shoot" This is so flipping limiting and it's honestly pointless to say because most of the moves are "shooty" type moves, hopefully someone else can look past this stupid phrase and see the actual suggestion. ,-, sad, honestly.
I agree with you. I use the same binds as @TheWaterSpirit and I had no where to bind WaterBubble. In addition I want to bind IceSpike, but I don't have enough slots. I don't know what can be discussed? If clearly shows that IceBullet is shit,and this suggestion is perfect. Especially that it does not require unused abilities as IceSpike and WaterBubble!

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think the reason he is impatient is because of the sheer number of people that have suggested it. He just resurfaced it to give it more prominence in the developers' minds. Persistence is change, my friend.
Not necessarily, and actually you generally aren't supposed to keep making threads about it

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I think the reason he is impatient is because of the sheer number of people that have suggested it. He just resurfaced it to give it more prominence in the developers' minds. Persistence is change, my friend.
I don't think that's how it works. The concept designers take the suggestions and ponder it, giving it actual config options and such and then passing it along to the devs. I'm pretty sure no matter how many times its re-posted or pushes there are still a lot of things a head.
Not necessarily, and actually you generally aren't supposed to keep making threads about it
That was the whole reason I came here and then it exploded into this. I think they should re-do icebullets if it's so unused.

Joeri

Verified Member
Lol, he isn't trying to be rude. but due his lack of proper english he doesn't have that much other words to explain, or to put it correctly. Misunderstanding is a big role in this as it's hard to understand if he means it arrogantly or not.

Let's just focus on the topic instead of the use of improper english

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
I don't think that's how it works. The concept designers take the suggestions and ponder it, giving it actual config options and such and then passing it along to the devs. I'm pretty sure no matter how many times its re-posted or pushes there are still a lot of things a head.

That was the whole reason I came here and then it exploded into this. I think they should re-do icebullets if it's so unused.
Need delete IceBullet and create new combo - TorrentBlast! I think that all elments will be have 5 comos!

Joeri

Verified Member
Yea, icebullet needs a rework. It feels clunky and is slow to set up (takes like 2-3 seconds to do the combo and wait for the shield to form)

Status
Not open for further replies.