• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OmniCypher, why is it not added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Particles would be a better option as she didn't shoot out a block of ice, it was a small shard.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
In the picture that I brought in suggestion clearly shows a piece of ice. Unlike icebullet where Tarrlok fires small shards.
"Piece" not block. Minecraft blocks are 1 meter by 1 meter, and that shard in the picture doesn't look that size.

owlcool

Verified Member
The firebenders a lot of good combos, so it will be a very nice combo for waterbenders. Than waterbending worse?
Fire wheel? Nothing compared to this move. Firekick? This move has much better range.
Blazejet? Surge shield.
Jetblast? Basically temporary swiftswim on land.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Going to place this Looking Into for now, it wouldn't be an awful ability implemented.
Though with some improvements it could be better.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Actually I think this would look really good using ArmorStands. If you don't understand what I mean, don't say no.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Make a small armorstand, put an iceblock as its head, make it invisible, then set the velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.