• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OmniCypher, why is it not added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
Why is it not added? If SandSpout was added, why not add it? SandSpout not the most used ability. I can't understand why it was added, even if we never saw it in the show. I offer such a good idea, which would have enjoyed a lot of players. What I do is make Waterbending more realistic. Please look at it again. I've tried to screenshot an iceblast. Don't kill my work.
Thank you.

Name: TorrentBlast
Element: Water
How Used: Torrent (Left-Click on water) >Torrent (Hold Shift) >Torrent (Tap Shift twice) > IceBlast (Left-Click)
Description: When we click LMB on water and hold shift the torrent's ring will be begin rotating how he normally does. If we tap shift twice while still torrenting, the torrent will still rotate around you without needing of you to control (without the use of crouch/sneak-shift). If we then switch to iceblast and left-click lmb ,ice blocks will be shot from the ring (the ring will be still in use even when you are on iceblast slot). The Max amout of iceblocks that can be thrown is 6 (they would look similar on how you throw ice blocks from waterarms while it's freeze mode). After you run out of iceblocks to shoot you can then use the torrent as usual.
Configurable Aspects: Radius - 15; Damage - 0.5; Strength of slowness - 3; Length of slowness - 3.
The video shows TorrentBlast:

The Gif shows TorrentBlast:

The picture shows an IceBlast:

Last edited:

Moonelight

Verified Member
Pending Review for now.

Not only is this moves purpose placed into a different combo, but the ice blocks are a little extreme. As you see in the gif, Kya was shooting ice shards, not full on ice "blocks".

Reconsider that idea.

Loony

Verified Member
Sandspout was added to introduce Sandbending.
Although this combo would be cool, I'm unsure if it's needed because their is already iceblast, icespike and then the ice throw in waterarms.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
Pending Review for now.

Not only is this moves purpose placed into a different combo, but the ice blocks are a little extreme. As you see in the gif, Kya was shooting ice shards, not full on ice "blocks".

Reconsider that idea.
If it is implemented using particles, this will look weird. And even an iceblast is very suitable for this.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
Sandspout was added to introduce Sandbending.
Although this combo would be cool, I'm unsure if it's needed because their is already iceblast, icespike and then the ice throw in waterarms.
Loony, but the ice is the same water but in a different aggregate state. If our much esteemed of the developers will add it. It will be great. And I think that many people will use it. As IceBullet not a good thing. And one icewave little. If you take the combo other than earth, it is possible to identify at least one useful combo. The firebenders every combo deals damage and is very effective in different situations. The airbenders have two nice combo of the three. Especially good is airsweep. Chiblokers have combo is op. In General, I want to say that this combo should be added, it is not too hard, not too weak. If this is added it will not be superfluous and may be used by more than SandSpout.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Loony, but the ice is the same water but in a different aggregate state. If our much esteemed of the developers will add it. It will be great. And I think that many people will use it. As IceBullet not a good thing. And one icewave little. If you take the combo other than earth, it is possible to identify at least one useful combo. The firebenders every combo deals damage and is very effective in different situations. The airbenders have two nice combo of the three. Especially good is airsweep. Chiblokers have combo is op. In General, I want to say that this combo should be added, it is not too hard, not too weak. If this is added it will not be superfluous and may be used by more than SandSpout.
You shouldn't compare it to SandSpout, it'll get you nowhere.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
You shouldn't compare it to SandSpout, it'll get you nowhere.
I can compare this with IceBullet. Icebullet never used much, as to do this combo you must have WaterBubble, which is too little used. This combo is very versatile and easy to use. Part will not look very good. As an iceblast will be a very good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.