• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Core)

ProjectKorra (Core) 1.11.2

Panda

Verified Member
I cant load the plugin for some reason... it gives me
Could not load 'plugins/Korra.jar' in folder 'plugins'

org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/projectkorra/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

and a bunch of other errors. Im currently using:
This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2 (MC: 1.8.3) (Implementing API version 1.8.3-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Can anyone help me pls? :(

jedk1

I cant load the plugin for some reason... it gives me
Could not load 'plugins/Korra.jar' in folder 'plugins'

org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/projectkorra/ProjectKorra/ProjectKorra : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

and a bunch of other errors. Im currently using:
This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-870264a-0a645a2 (MC: 1.8.3) (Implementing API version 1.8.3-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Can anyone help me pls? :(
you can fix this by making sure your server runs on java 7.

AspectStreemz

Hey guys, I plan on making a KitPvP server that implements Project Korra. Do you think this is a good idea, or is it even a possibility?

Hero

Verified Member
Hey guys, I plan on making a KitPvP server that implements Project Korra. Do you think this is a good idea, or is it even a possibility?
I generally hate kitpvp because servers who do that usually are pay to win and have a horrible community, but knock yourself out. To be honest though, if you want a fighting server, just use project korra and install a heck ton of add ons.

Aceliip

Verified Member
so i downloaded this version as well as the beta version for my spigot 1.8.7 server and it wont work with any of them it says korra is outa date how do i fix?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
MistPhizzle updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

1.7.0 for Spigot 1.8.8

This update is about 4 months (with breaks) in the making and is massive. Hope you enjoy it! This wouldn't have been possible without our phenomenal development and concept design teams, as well as the community for their tireless efforts in the creation of bug reports and suggestions.

The changelog for this update is far too long to post in a resource update (>10,000 Characters), so you can find the full change log at our wiki by...
Read the rest of this update entry...

jonahpoke92

Verified Member
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 8.48.35 PM.png PLEASE HELP! Something doesn't seem to work for me. I have no idea what to do. I'm on a Mac. I have the latest version of Spigot, the latest version of ProjectKorra, and the latest Java. I can't figure it out. What's wrong? When I run the server, it gives me an error saying something about "could not load 'plugins/Korra.jar' in folder 'plugins'". What? Please help!

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
View attachment 2080 PLEASE HELP! Something doesn't seem to work for me. I have no idea what to do. I'm on a Mac. I have the latest version of Spigot, the latest version of ProjectKorra, and the latest Java. I can't figure it out. What's wrong? When I run the server, it gives me an error saying something about "could not load 'plugins/Korra.jar' in folder 'plugins'". What? Please help!
Thats alot of letters....

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
View attachment 2080 PLEASE HELP! Something doesn't seem to work for me. I have no idea what to do. I'm on a Mac. I have the latest version of Spigot, the latest version of ProjectKorra, and the latest Java. I can't figure it out. What's wrong? When I run the server, it gives me an error saying something about "could not load 'plugins/Korra.jar' in folder 'plugins'". What? Please help!
Macs come with Java 6 and it seems it's your server is defaulting to that. ProjectKorra is built with Java 7 so that's why it's incompatible.

Could you try running in terminal "java -version" and post the results? (This will just confirm things)

jonahpoke92

Verified Member
Macs come with Java 6 and it seems it's your server is defaulting to that. ProjectKorra is built with Java 7 so that's why it's incompatible.

Could you try running in terminal "java -version" and post the results? (This will just confirm things)
I'm not sure what time it is in New Zealand, but I hope I didn't interrupt you. Thanks again for your help!

Last edited:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
View attachment 2082
Thank you so much for your help!
I'm not sure what time it is in New Zealand, but I hope I'm didn't interrupt you. Thanks again for your help!
It's alright, it's only about 7pm here so it's no problem :)

As I thought, it seems your default java is java 6. Could you please run these commands in terminal?
Code:
% sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk

% sudo rm -rf /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0*.jdk

java -version

jonahpoke92

Verified Member
It's alright, it's only about 7pm here so it's no problem :)

As I thought, it seems your default java is java 6. Could you please run these commands in terminal?
Code:
% sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk

% sudo rm -rf /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0*.jdk

java -version
Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 12.06.15 AM.png

Did I do it correctly? I admit, I don't know much about code.

jonahpoke92

Verified Member
My bad. Try without the %.
Code:
sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk

sudo rm -rf /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0*.jdk

java -version
Edit: Make sure you do every line individually
Do I download one of the versions? I thought I did this already.