• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Core)

ProjectKorra (Core) 1.11.2

Sorin

Verified Member
hey Mist I know you may be buisy right now but could u please take a look at these logs and tell me what the problom is? I cant read it for the life of me (as far as the errors go) http://pastebin.com/v4zbvni7
I looked through it and the server isn't liking the move "WindRun" and "SpeedBurst" and i believe they may be cuaseing the PlayerToggleSneakEvent to not register and i believe it is effecting the PlayerAnimationEvent, I may be wrong, But try removing them and/or updating them
Also another thing
  1. Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  2. at me.AlexTheCoder.WaterControl.WCListener.onPlayerSneak(WCListener.java:15) ~[?:?]
  3. at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor110.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
  4. at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_01]
  5. at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_01]
  6. at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-26dfd01-ad2f806]
  7. ... 16 more
  8. the whole water control move doesnt work so that is probably cuaseing alot of issues
  9. But make a bug report also bravo on useing pastebin
  10. another thing
    1. java.lang.NullPointerException
    2. at me.AlexTheCoder.EarthManipulation.EMListener.onPlayerSneak(EMListener.java:14) ~[?:?]
    3. at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor94.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    4. at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_01]
    5. at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_01]
    6. at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-26dfd01-ad2f806]
    7. ... 16 more
    8. The one above was the first one to cause a null pointer
    9. So all in all remove the 4 moves then try it again if it doesn't work remove them all and install them 1 by 1

SlapShot1213

Verified Member
Is there something wrong with the 1.6 build right now? It is not working on my server, or my friends. I have looked over my config and all of it is working perfectly. Any idea whats going on?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Is there something wrong with the 1.6 build right now? It is not working on my server, or my friends. I have looked over my config and all of it is working perfectly. Any idea whats going on?
What version of spigot are you using?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
MistPhizzle updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

1.6.0 for Spigot 1.8.3

This update is about 6 months (with breaks) in the making and is rather large. Hope you enjoy it! This wouldn't have been possible without the phenomenal development team, concept design team, and the community for their tireless efforts in the creation of bug reports and suggestions.

The changelog for this update is far too long to post in a resource update (>10,000 Characters), so you can find the full change log at our wiki by...
Read the rest of this update entry...

kingprolol

Verified Member
I really luv this plugin its awesome!!!!
However I am wondering for the projectkorra item plugin can you make it so you can bind the ability/skill directly to the item and make a set permission for the item??
This is because i want to make a pvp server where you right click an item it can use the ability.
I know that bending comed from hands and not weapons so i was wondering can you create another plugin call korraweapons?
Anyways keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

kingprolol

Verified Member
Can you please make a config option where you can change the names of the abilities? I want to rename their names. Thanks, I really love this plugin <3