• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Core)

ProjectKorra (Core) 1.11.2

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
For v1.5.0 build I get this error:

<snip>

Yes, I am using the right version and factions is the right compatible version with the server. Please help......
While you might be using a compatible factions plugin for your server, it is not compatible with that ProjectKorra build

wildwingBat

Verified Member
Which factions version is compatible? I have seen this plugin used side-by-side with factions and it works perfectly...

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Which factions version is compatible? I have seen this plugin used side-by-side with factions and it works perfectly...
I can't remember which build of factions PK 1.5.0 is compatible with, if you were using a more recent version you could get the link from the wiki

Chi_Bot

Hey can somebody help i got the plugin and i cant bend ... i choosed water and i cant bend moves i cant do anything

wildwingBat

Verified Member
What addons do you guys recommend for this core? That will make the game A LOT better (and lightweight addons, so it doesn't lag the server)

TimWare

okey, This plugin makes lots of lagg i hava about ~10 plugins (alle Basic like worldguard / essentials (needed plugins)) and 2gb of ram, it lagges a LOT and i use Chestcommands so players can use /choose and click their bending, but when the do it binds 9 spells in their slots, and if somebody does that the server is haninging, can't that be in a Seperated Thread? and i do not see any option to make less lagg... does Myql make it faster?

(I'am on the previus version of the plugin and use the Spigot 1.8 (protocal hack) I'am updating it today to the full build, and update to the latset version, but are there things to fix the lag? like run the commands in another tread? so i doesn't freese the server :)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What addons do you guys recommend for this core? That will make the game A LOT better (and lightweight addons, so it doesn't lag the server)
Bending board or bending preview for slot displaying.

Bending permissions for the permissionnodes to the plugin if you don't know them that well

Bending info to learn how to bend

These are all found in the resources section.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
okey, This plugin makes lots of lagg i hava about ~10 plugins (alle Basic like worldguard / essentials (needed plugins)) and 2gb of ram, it lagges a LOT and i use Chestcommands so players can use /choose and click their bending, but when the do it binds 9 spells in their slots, and if somebody does that the server is haninging, can't that be in a Seperated Thread? and i do not see any option to make less lagg... does Myql make it faster?

(I'am on the previus version of the plugin and use the Spigot 1.8 (protocal hack) I'am updating it today to the full build, and update to the latset version, but are there things to fix the lag? like run the commands in another tread? so i doesn't freese the server :)
This lag could be client side. Works like a charm on my server with about 30 some plugins.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
An internal error is ocurred while attemping this command solution? :.(
Works most the time by restarting / reloading the server. If that doesn't help I suggest looking into the console for the error. Some people on here can help with the right information given

XDThuryXD

Verified Member
[18:55:54 WARN]: [ProjectKorra] Task #8 for ProjectKorra v1.5.1 generated an exc
eption
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Bukkit.getOnlinePlayers()Ljava/util/Coll
ection;
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.chiblocking.ChiblockingManager.run(Chib
lockingManager.java:18) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java
:53) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHea
rtbeat(CraftScheduler.java:345) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks
]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:5
87) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:2
50) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:5
45) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java
:457) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:6
17) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
And repeat this :p

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
Is there an option for a bending board? On other bending servers (possibly using a different plugin) they have sidebars on the right side displaying the slots and bound abilities, toggled by /bb toggle. Is there a way I can make this work using ProjectKorra (v1.5.1)?

EDIT: Never mind. I found the BendingBoard.jar just by doing more research. Sorry! But thanks anyway!

Last edited: