• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WorldGuard + 1.5.0 BETA 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hey, so I know it isn't Friday, but enjoy an update anyway. I feel I need to have one place to house all of this information so I don't have to comment it on a million threads.

ProjectKorra now supports WorldGuard 6.0.0 or higher, nothing lower.

Now, there are reports of this breaking some Bending abilities, here is a fix:

WorldGuard has a global region, not too many people know about this. By default, it is named "__global__" (two underscores, no quotes). In order for most Firebending abilities to work, you must enable the tnt (explosions for Lightning, FireBlast, and Combustion) and the Lighter flag (For those abilities that actually create fire).

This can be done with:
/region flag __global__ tnt allow
/region flag __global__ lighter allow

No, this will not turn on Firespread. No this will not turn on TNT block damage. Just do it and all should work fine. Any more bug reports about the subject will receive a link to this thread. This is just one of those necessary changes with the WorldGuard update.

Alternatively, you could disable WorldGuard protection all together -- but I wouldn't recommend that.

Status
Not open for further replies.