• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Winter Solstice (Abit different from Easte's suggested one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I am suggesting toa event that would happen every 100 (configurable) days. The Winter Solstice would bring the Avatar the ability to open the portal the server used. But may close it at any given time.
During this event, not only an Avatar would be able to open a portal to spirit world, but it will also allow the avatar to manifest [him/her]self into his/her past avatar counterpart and can unconsciously enter an avatar state if not having the ability to do so.

An Avatar will be put in the avatarstate, if he/she hasn't bind this ability.If this happens, the avatar won't be allow to turn it off until this event comes to an end. Simple, right?

Past-self
Collaborating with @Easte's Past Lifes concept, an avatar can request for his/her past life-self that is playing at that right moment to be as an assistant to "take the wheel" in a fight. The Current Avatar would type in /bending avatarhelp assistance [past avatar's name] to send the request and upon recieving it, the PA can accept by typing /bending assistance accept. Once accepted, the past avatar will manifest throught the current avatar, replacing the body in a spirit form and putting the current avatar either in perspective mode or in the ex-avatars bodies (as if of the concept being possessed in mc). In there, the assisted "avatar" would be able to bend all four elements, including the avatarstate, but still retaining the current binds. Since I had pointed out that he will be as a spirit, he couldn't be able to do physical interactions, such as mining punching, with the exception of being capable to attack and defend with bending elements.. The Ex-avatar would stay there for short amount of time, before returning to his last standing point (from where he was teleported), corporealizing and bringing the current avatar back to normal.

Other Stuff
  • Since Summer Solstice hasn't much stuff to give so I don't think it's worth of making a new thread, I might say it here, that both of this solstice should give an easy access to the spirit world, such as reducing or removing charge time in entering it.

Loony

Verified Member
I'm denying this.
There was a bug thing about making suggestions for suggestions a while back, you must have missed it.
If you want to make a suggestion for a suggestion, do so on that suggestions page. We aren't going to look into a suggestion for a suggestion, that would be silly.
The only way I'd accept this is if that suggestion was complete, but then it'd be a new suggestion in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.