• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Wings. In minecraft.

Janny

Verified Member
You guys DO know that your "gliders" aren't the gliders from the show? In the show, you could actually fly with gliders. Here, you just glide. It might be in the name, but its not how it is in the show.

Too OP? Say that to Flight.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You guys DO know that your "gliders" aren't the gliders from the show? In the show, you could actually fly with gliders. Here, you just glide. It might be in the name, but its not how it is in the show.

I actually believe all gliders do is glide. Airbenders can just control air currents, allowing them to fly with them. :3

And yes, I saw Jeb tweeting that. It will be interesting to see what can become of them. :D

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

I bet we can make them able to "control the aircurrents" in our own way :3

Tenket

Verified Member

Airbenders can fly. Airblast yourself into the sky then glide. Cloudhop a bit. Gide down to a high mountain. Repeat.

You can travel very far. The mechanics are just a little different.

Janny

Verified Member
Airbenders can fly. Airblast yourself into the sky then glide. Cloudhop a bit. Gide down to a high mountain. Repeat.

You can travel very far. The mechanics are just a little different.
I don't want to cloudhop and bind airglide. .-.

HydroMan

Verified Member
The Elytra thing could work differently for airbenders. The Coders could make it so that they could act like the squirrel costume that was used in book 4 of lok as a replacement over gliders.

Last edited:

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
One could always have a server resource pack to make them look like gliders. I understand 1.9 {will} allow{s} custom models.

Varni1

Verified Member
Developers could re-code the way the Glider item works, allowing airbenders to manipulate air currents. An elytra could be it's own different item which is like a glider, but just a different model.