• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Wiki team application

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Q: Have you ever worked on a plugin or another server's documentation before?
A: Yes. I made a website and wrote everything you could possibly find on it. Everything had to be as clear as possible.

Q: Why do you want to work on the ProjectKorra Wiki?
A: The Wiki has been left out a bit. I want it to become a place for new benders to find out how bending works, and to find out about all the nice and hidden tricks in the plugin. I want to make it a useful source of information.

Q: Do you have a preference as to which plugin's documentation you work on?
A: I'd prefer to work on the bending/chi blocker related pages, such as move descriptions, element descriptions, etc...

Country / Time Zone:
Netherlands/Holland

Additional Relevant Skills:
I won't/can't leave any details out. I can't really see the difference between the details and the essential stuff. That might seem negative, but I can use it in a good way. I can make very detailed descriptions of things, not leaving anything out. I have certain reasons for this, which I won't bother you with, unless you want to know what it is of course. I'll always check something I want to upload on the forums.

That's all I have to say. I hope it's good :)

- Finn