• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Which Moves Create the Big Hit?

asim681

Verified Member
I was wondering which moves cause the most tps lag other than airbubble and waterbubble. Because I do not want them to be taking a lot of the CPU.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
AirBubble, WaterBubble, PhaseChange, Torrent, Shockwave, and HeatControl if you are using Factions.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The TPS drop isn't really a problem with the plugin, it's just that with all of the moves that cause the drop the plugin has to calculate a circle around the player and then play an effect, and some of those effects occur in the same location, causing some lag. With things like water/air bubble and shockwave, blocks are being removed and replaced at a rapid rate in addition to calculating a circle. We are working on making these tasks less laggy though!

runefist

Verified Member
I'm working on a better calculation for the circles, fireburst and airburst do not cause TPS lag, they cause client lag (FPS drop), moves like airbubble, phasechange and waterbubble cause TPS drop since they have more server calculation needed.