• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Where I've been, and why I deleted my moves. >-<

Sorin

How do I even start this x'D

Why I deleted my moves:
Before I deleted my moves, I did complete re-codes on them, and I was really excited to release the updates, I was also excited because I was building my new gaming pc(Little did I know, this was gonna end up bad in some ways), anyway, I decided i'd just move my old ssd over, and things would run smoothly, sadly-that wasn't the case at all. I ended up having to wipe my sdd, the moves along with it. At that point, I took a break from coding, and I really just lost interest in Java as a whole(even Minecraft for a while *Gasp*).

Where I've been:
About a few weeks later, I really got into c++ as well as the Unreal Engine 4, and it was a nice break from Java, I even made a few small games(Nothing fancy, but they where fun to make). After about a month of working with c++, I worked my way back to Java(I still try to declare my booleans in Java as a "bool" x'D).

Aside from working with c++, I really started to work hard on music(EDM, Drumstep to be more specific), and that took up most of my free time. Med school-oh med school, In-between school and work, I really didn't have much free time(like 1-2 hours a day.)

What do I plan on doing?:
Well, I have started making moves again, and I plan to re-release all of my previous moves(and new ones :p), I also plan to continue working on my music, but not as much as I have been, and obviously, continue with med school.

Everything aside, I am sorry that I left out of no where like that, especially without saying why. I do love the pk community, and i'm really happy to be back.

tl;dr:
nuuuuu, read it please ;-;

Sshawarma

Great to hear that ur back, it's also cool to see how to learned alot of things so quickly while taking a break. How' ur new pc doing now :D (i built my own too)

Sorin

Great to hear that ur back, it's also cool to see how to learned alot of things so quickly while taking a break. How' ur new pc doing now :D (i built my own too)
Really good! No issues or anything at all :p
And im really loving the 980ti

Sorin

Nice, did you make it a month ago? BCS gtx 1080 is coming out LOL
Yeah, I built it before I knew about the new line up of gpu's. But I think 1080 is kinda over kill for a 1080p monitor. And if I do upgrade, i'm probably gonna wait for the 1080 ti anyways.

jedk1

Do you like have something against me? Like, what did I do?
fine lemme reword it. bad people dont take backups. back up your stuff and that never happens. its nothing personal. it just annoys me when people dont care about their data.

Sorin

fine lemme reword it. bad people dont take backups. back up your stuff and that never happens. its nothing personal. it just annoys me when people dont care about their data.
I was kinda like "Ouch" x'D
But yeah, I was a derp and didn't back up, but I have learned my lesson, I back up my eclipse workspace daily now.
Sidenote: Is that your bike Jed? I like it o-o

jedk1

I was kinda like "Ouch" x'D
But yeah, I was a derp and didn't back up, but I have learned my lesson, I back up my eclipse workspace daily now.
Sidenote: Is that your bike Jed? I like it o-o
It's what i am taking ownership of in June. Just waiting for ducati to actually build it.

Sorin

I'm reworking most of my abil's, but i'm not to great with multi-abilities, so i'm not 100% sure i'll be doing free-running, not at least the way it was before. I'm currently working on making my moves more diverse, for example, You will now need to charge CloudBurst, FireJab now curves out, then back in, FireBlade actually moves along the ground and creates fire as it goes. I plan to release my particle based moves tomorrow for sure *they are done, just gotta add config options which is super easy*. I just want everyone to know that i'm a pretty busy person, and I don't have enough time in my day to dedicate to making addons like I use to.