• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update - 10/10/2014

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone, we don't have as large of a weekly update this week, but here is one nonetheless.

Statistics
  • 104 servers are actively using ProjectKorra (Core) with PluginMetrics turned on.
  • 758 Registered Forum Users (+79)
Ability Resources
  • From now on, all custom abilities must use our new custom Resource system. All abilities have until this Sunday (October 12th) to update their threads using the new system as detailed in the How To stickied thread in the category. We chose to adopt this new system because it allows us to do a bit of quality control over the publicly released custom ProjectKorra abilities, fight plagiarism among abilities, and ensure no malicious download links. Please read all guidelines before submitting your custom abilities.
  • Custom abilities are now required to be marked with a disclaimer that reads "This is not an Official ProjectKorra Ability...". This means something. This means that we do not provide support for custom abilities in ANY area of the forum officially. If you have a problem with a custom ability, it must be posted in the appropriate custom ability thread. We remind you that the use of Custom Abilities falls under an "at your own risk" type deal.
Forum Flaming
  • I sort of expect this to not be a problem, I like to think we can all at least pretend to like each other. From this point forward I will not hesitate to ban users who feel the need to be petty and small. Attacking forum users verbally (or physically if you can figure that out) through the forum (even through private messages). Members have done a generally decent job at reporting this stuff and we have dealt with all of the reports that come through. Let this serve as the warning / reminder that everyone is to be treated with respect, even if you disagree with them. There is a 0 tolerance for any behavior otherwise. We are all here because we enjoy the product and the show it is based off of, take your anger and hate elsewhere please.