• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Weapons

Leo071

In the avatar the last airbender Aang used his glider to fight of his enemies but it gave me an idea why not add this to the server I am not expecting you to make a fully working glider but just some weapons the benders can use of cause this is optional for the bender to use but it will be a help for in close combat weapons for each bender will be (this can be changed)
Firebender - two sais
Earthbender - hammer
Airbrender - glider (remember this is apart of the weapons so i dont expect you to make the person fly with it)
Waterbender - ?? (unsure but the Waterbenders could decide)

If you don't like the certain weapon you could suggest another in the comments this is just a suggestion and i'll be very happy if this idea is chosen

Attachments

two sais are not canon, earthbender would be better off with a pickaxe, gliders already exist in the plugin (do /bending items give glider) and waterbenders have bottles as their weapon.

Leo071

two sais are not canon, earthbender would be better off with a pickaxe, gliders already exist in the plugin (do /bending items give glider) and waterbenders have bottles as their weapon.
i actually didnt know the gliders where added but i also didnt know there was non - canon stuff for ATLA and LOK

Hero

Fire benders mainly used swords. Water was swords and spears. Air was generally staffs and fans. Earth didn't really use weapons to my understanding.

Waterbenders didn't use anything to amplify or channel their bending, other then water skins which they used to carry out their bendable element. Obviously, those are represented by waterbottles.