• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Complete we need death messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadika661

Verified Member
death messages
when you're dye I wanted it to say what bending move your killed by
like
piershey was slain by Kadika661 using [rapidpunch]
if you can tell it a
name tag is in your hotbar named rapidpunch
 
Last edited:
I actually incredibly love this idea. I think it could solve some problems of people's bitching in bending arenas....
 
so Denied? I just love how they been looking into it for six months. addon devs we need a plugin that displays what bending move was used to kill someone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top