• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterwave rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Waterwave as of now is used for transportation and passes over other players. I think that it once it hits other players it should carry them in the wave until it dissapates, instead of just passing over them. I mean its called waterwave when u think of a wave you would think it would carry people. Tell me what you think

Last edited:

Tidal_Force

Verified Member
I full-heartedly agree with this. However, I wonder how it would work. It would probably look odd when you hit someone with it go flying back. Other then that, I agree with this and it might encourage people to use waterwave more.

NickC1211

Verified Member
I full-heartedly agree with this. However, I wonder how it would work. It would probably look odd when you hit someone with it go flying back. Other then that, I agree with this and it might encourage people to use waterwave more.
I think that when it hits a player it shouldn't make them go flying but do some knockback. Also it should dissipate once it hits someone as opposed to going through them

Tidal_Force

Verified Member
I think that when it hits a player it shouldn't make them go flying but do some knockback. Also it should dissipate once it hits someone as opposed to going through them
I think that might make waterwave an accident-prone ability. What if you accidently hit someone but you want to keep travelling? Maybe it could be so that when you hit someone, they get swept up in your wave, are carried for the remainder, and then when you shift off are knocked back for a larger amount?

NickC1211

Verified Member
I think that might make waterwave an accident-prone ability. What if you accidently hit someone but you want to keep travelling? Maybe it could be so that when you hit someone, they get swept up in your wave, are carried for the remainder, and then when you shift off are knocked back for a larger amount?
You know what I really like that idea plus it's better and less accident prone

Status
Not open for further replies.