• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterWall

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolwolf9999

Verified Member
This is ability for WaterBenders. WaterWall is where a WaterBender can make a wall of water by holding shift. They can hold shift then click the water to make it into ice. It can be used for a shield or other things. If you are in the avatar state it will make the wall 10 times bigger. This is just a suggestion. If someone can make it that would be grate.

I will edit this post to make it easer to understand soon.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
This is exactly the same as Surge, except Surge comes with the ability to make a tidal wave in addition to the water and ice shields.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
I actually had this idea, just never had the chance to post it. in my idea, the wall would be just like raiseearth, and is raised as water, and then it freezes by clicking, and holding shift on the wall again could lower it. My idea had it being similar to when the Northern Water tribe soldiers blockaded the southern harbor in Legend of Korra, just after Korra opened the southern portal.

owlcool

Verified Member
I actually had this idea, just never had the chance to post it. in my idea, the wall would be just like raiseearth, and is raised as water, and then it freezes by clicking, and holding shift on the wall again could lower it. My idea had it being similar to when the Northern Water tribe soldiers blockaded the southern harbor in Legend of Korra, just after Korra opened the southern portal.
So you are making a clone of another move in the same element and a different element, so it could use more water?

Status
Not open for further replies.