• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterStream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chen

Verified Member
(Working title, any suggestions?)
What would it do?
As shown in the clip below, it would shoot up a player/mob/boat straight up in the air.
Depending on weather the user stopped it when the Stream reached it's peak or not determines the effect: If the user stopped it before/on the streams peak the victim would be thrown into the air, however if he held it any longer the victim would be placed at the top of the stream.
How would it work?
You would select where you want the stream to occur, by left clicking, a small smoke animation would appear where you have clicked, you would then hold shift to cause the Stream to shoot up into the air.
The Stream would continuously flow for 2 seconds unless the player stopped shifting or came out of the range.
Specifications:
Range: 10
Size of stream: 2x2
Height of stream: 7 blocks
Cooldown: 3500ms
The vitcim would be able to slowly swim to an edge of the stream to escape it.

ChrisfromMars

Verified Member
I like this idea. But realistically I think that it should only work on water that is deeper than two blocks. Having a large collumn of pressurized water shooting out of a tiny 2x2 one block deep area wouldn't be too realistic, then again, it IS bending, so. . .

Davboro

Verified Member
I like this idea. But realistically I think that it should only work on water that is deeper than two blocks. Having a large collumn of pressurized water shooting out of a tiny 2x2 one block deep area wouldn't be too realistic, then again, it IS bending, so. . .
But then again you can also create a 10 block circle of water around you from 1 water source. As well as from a water bottle :p Not to mention surge being able to do the same thing.

ChrisfromMars

Verified Member
But then again you can also create a 10 block circle of water around you from 1 water source. As well as from a water bottle :p Not to mention surge being able to do the same thing.
By the way, I love your profile picture!! Okay I see what you mean. Also, this is used again by one of the triple threats in TLOK in the scene where they try to get away from Verick's ship during the failed sting operation. The episode was appropriately named "The Sting".

Status
Not open for further replies.