• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterSpout Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Well, in the show, we never saw Waterbender to struggle with this. My suggestion was made in order to simplify things up.

As it is right now:
You can toggle WaterSpout by clicking on the WaterSpout slot.​
You can create WaterWave by clicking and sneaking with WaterSpout slot.

What I suggest:
WaterSpout itselft is deleted and enters a new mechanique: If you double-tap Space with ANY move, if there is a Waterbendable block underneath your feet, the WaterSpout will be created. The controls would be the same. To make the WaterSpout go away, double-tap again space.
WaterWave would go into another moves that doesnt need click and sneak, like WaterManipulation.
I hope you like it. If not, please tell me why: feedback is truely needed.
Have a great day *o*

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't know how the double space would work, with flying have the same mechanics, it could cause problems. Maybe if the player middle clicks with any move on a water bendable block it will use waterspout. I like the idea of removing waterspout and putting it with every move like a passive. This would allow waterwave to have more capabilities.

paliate

Verified Member
I don't think this would be a good idea because it'd be kindof awful to people who spam click spacebar while running instead of holding the spacebar.

For instance:
being chased whilst on ice blocks and you double click and spout, it would slow you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.