• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Issue Waterspout bug

checkersdawg

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, first time posting so I wasn't sure where to post this, so feel free to remove it.

I noticed in the newest version if you hit a one-hit-break water source, such as grass or flowers, it breaks it instead of smoking. You are able to use plants as long as you click on them from a distance that doesn't break the plant. It doesn't seem to happen with any other moves, and also could be because I'm using Minecraft 1.15.1.

Thanks for reading!

checkersdawg

Oh, and to add onto this: if you have water bottles in your inventory and throw an item, it activates the move in that slot.

Xiao Long

Hi! There is a bug in PK plugin which a bending skill is activated by throwing away the ítem the user has on his hand. Thanks for working on this Project

xNuminousx

Verified Member
For the OP, I can confirm that this is happening. I discovered it when working on one of my PR's but didn't pay it much attention. Surely it can be fixed fairly easily.