• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Watersphere (waterbending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
Watersphere: this move is purely a trap move where the water bender starts by building up water (hold shift) from a water source (must be ice or water no plants or snow) where it forms a swirling diagonal ring around the bender. After the water is done charging the bender can shoot 3 shots of water from the ring, each shot must be landed on an entity to trap it fully, the first one will bind its legs preventing it from moving landing the next one will bind its arms to stop it from bending or fighting the last one will stop the entity from seeing and add enough water In order to be able to shift and hold to create a ball of water around the entity to trap it fully and to move it around (note the entity will start to drowned but at a slower rate than normal), just so you all know this move is delicate so one shot to the sphere or the bender and it will burst.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I really like this, but how would water blind a human? Also, a small cooldown would be nice. I love how you made this combo (plsplspls make it into a comboo!!) so fragile. It really is important to get balance and you got it!

Loony

Verified Member
I don't see any use for this. The water combo already goes around you and you can fire ice from that and you already have things like surge for defence. I'm going to deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.