• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete WaterSeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Although xXDkitzCrafterXx already came up with the idea of eager seal I just want to commute to his idea, although this is my addition. Just like we have " suffocate " and " suffocate 2 " I would like to add that the water seal that is just a toggle able water shield move while water seal 2 is the Same thing except you can shoot ice shards from the seal.

Although it won't be practical to add two water seals so why not add to the original water seal? Use the original and let left clicks be to change it to ice or water while right clicking will allow you to shoot the ice or water shots for as long as you maintain the seal. I am sorry but I am not a fan of combos or cool downs so I would like it if you could just keep it as" as long as you hold shift " it'll stay. Thank you for reading this.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
I saw a version of this on a certain server, the server does have a lot of stuff edited though. In that server when you released the shield it would become a butch of snowballs being sprayed everywhere.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
I saw a version of this on a certain server, the server does have a lot of stuff edited though. In that server when you released the shield it would become a butch of snowballs being sprayed everywhere.
Uh I haven't seen that yet but I'm not talking about snow balls I'm talking flowing water just like Skitz original waterseal

Esteban123

Verified Member
we need something like that! or shift such that we lock in a dome with water and anyone who tries to touch her blindness and her heart removed half (or more) and when you release shift lanze several snowballs in all directions
Change in the avatar state
you send the release shift snowballs able to cash in all the directions of poison or blind the enemy

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
A WaterCombo has been released that is very loosely based on this suggestion, using Ice instead of Water though.

Status
Not open for further replies.