• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

watermanipulation move

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Do you have your inventory filled with over 46 waterbottles for a long journey to who knows where and why you need them? All of them got empty and you had to filled each one of them manually from a body of water next to you. Did you hands got tired evertime you needed to fill each of them by replacing a slot from the hotbar, between the filled bottle and the empty one? Well actually, your index finger, since it is about virtual hand and... you know what I'm talkin about!! Did your hands become worn out to the point they began bleeding and you needed to heal them everytime?

No worries! Say GoodBye to your complaints of your hands sufferance, as I introduced you a new, usefull, smart (and hopefully gets added) an extensive technique for watermanipulation that allows to fill 6 bottles one at a time from a near water pool.

What else do I need to know? Well, you fellow reader, it consists of these things that keeps it balance:
  • A fair cooldoom, by default it being 10 seconds.
  • A duration of 5, for the 6 six bottles to be filled in (with an animation of water particles heading towars the player).
  • ????
How do you use, you ask?? Simple. All you have to do is just to look at the air while hold shifting, facing the direction of the pool from the one you wanna take the source, and your bottles will be filled in no time.

Canon:

Batteries not included!

Last edited:

Moonelight

Verified Member
Placing Looking Into because I like how this would make Filling Waterbottles so much easier. Filling Waterbottles right now takes a bunch of time, and is kind of annoying, which I bet a couple of others could agree with!

HydroMan

Verified Member
Infact, ironicly, in the video I saw her looking at the water and bended from its original source from where it came from :D But ofcourse that's not the case. I do believe it is possible, but don't take my word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.