• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Watermanip. redirection

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
As i have seen that the torrent redirection is not gonna be added ,which it makes me sad and disapointed so I thought on making the prexisting watermanip. redirection similar to torrent. Heres how: once watermanip is going towards you ,you then hold shift with the watermanip slot selected . The watermanip stops and it stars circaling the water around you, like how torrent does, then while you are still holding sneak ,you can then shoot it back like a normal watermanip(redirection happens) at your opponent or somewhere else. This won't change anything really ,it would just add the torrent circaling motion effect and allowing to redirect it at any place your cursor aims(ect. ground, creeper,tree, player)

owlcool

Verified Member
This would most likely only be added if watermanipulation wasn't as spammable as it is. Korra showed this plugin's kind of watermanipulation redirection anyway. At 0:50.

paliate

Verified Member
I appreciate the realism but it seems unnecessary.
And quite honestly, If the torrent redirection was denied why would this be accepted?
Even if this were added by the time it would go around you your opponent would have hit you with 1-2 more manips.

Going to deny this, Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.