• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCombo- SpoutSweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Moves: Waterspout and Torrent

Combo: Waterspout (in air) (click) > Torrent (click sneak) > Torrent (Hold sneak)

This combo would begin when you are in a waterspout. swich to torrent, and click sneak. Then hold it, and part of the spout will become a large ring of water around you, that will sweep your opponents, and will have a large height and width.

This was done by aang in the first episode:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Don't forge that aang was in avatarstate, so increasing the width and height should be exclusive for those who are in that. Regardless, I do support this combo and I think it could be part of water reusement subject.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Heres my idea for activation, ,since it has been requested for a waterspout to be a watersource, so it could conflict: Use waterspout, go over land and begin to hold shift (not longer than 3 seconds). The Spout will be than grabbed and it will move towards, and if you switch to torrent slot, it will form into torrent...

Status
Not open for further replies.