• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterBlast

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Move: WaterBlast
Element: Water
Amount shifted and shot: 5

How this works: to use this move you simply shift at the water, where ever you want up to 5 times and the waterblocks will fly up at eye level.. After the amount of water blocks have been formed, you can aim at your target and shoot at them. The water blocks will simultaneously fly at the target dealing .5 hearts. This move in convienient because it is a very fast move. You can shift at water and then it will fist up in a second so you still have time to shoot at them and run away. I would like if this move could be implemented

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Spam watermanip...works errey time. And most likely by the time you shift at water 5 times, and look to where you need to shoot, the guy is already killing you.

paliate

Verified Member
Going to deny this, Besides all of the obvious reasons the first post is vague and doesn't give the basic knowledge or aesthetical (yes i made up my own word) information needed, Nor is it canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.