• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Waterbending suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

javilegolin

Hey! So lately, PK changed a bit. I am referring to the waterbending source selection. This has been a problem for a lot of waterbenders, since spout wars are no longer avaiable, and surgejetting has been destroyed with this change. These abilities have changed since it: surge, torrent, icespike, iceblast, watermanipulation. So, overall, I would ask to add back the old source selection, as I saw no problem with it. Thank you for your time

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I'm not sure what it is you are complaining about. You can still select a specific source, but if you do not choose a specific block it chooses it's own.

javilegolin

No, I am complaining because the range of selection sourge is way smaller than before. Before in a spout I could shift from 10-15 blocks high, now I need to get 5 blocks from the water to shift on a block
That is extremely bad for spout wars.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
No, I am complaining because the range of selection sourge is way smaller than before. Before in a spout I could shift from 10-15 blocks high, now I need to get 5 blocks from the water to shift on a block
That is extremely bad for spout wars.
There are config options for this. If you have an issue I suggest you change them. If you do not own a server than this is an issue that you should take up with your server owner. Thank you.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Spoutwars are still available, except that you have to enable it through the "CanBendFromBentBlocks" option.

Status
Not open for further replies.