• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Waterbending Realism

Kiam

Verified Member
But I hope you take this into consideration.
Oh of course I am taking it into consideration. I think these ideas are awesome! They are ahead of the times however. We can make waterbending pass upwards through trapdoors... but how is the user supposed to select the water from under there? That's what I'm saying. I think the concept makes sense, but there are no current implications, so its slightly useless.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Oh of course I am taking it into consideration. I think these ideas are awesome! They are ahead of the times however. We can make waterbending pass upwards through trapdoors... but how is the user supposed to select the water from under there? That's what I'm saying. I think the concept makes sense, but there are no current implications, so its slightly useless.
Unless if the suggesten with "water source selecting without looking" were implented ,then that could work out