• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Waterbending Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I'd like to start off by saying that I haven't been on the forums for quite a while, so if this issue has already been dealt with or we met a compromise, tell me and I'll get rid of this thread.

Anyways, this is addressing the idea of being able to water bend without the need to select a source before using a move. My idea is that you would be able to use any and all water bending abilities without selecting a source if your player is standing in water. If a player is already staring in water then there's not any real harm in no need for selecting a source. When the player is not standing in water, they would not get this buff.

Tell me what you guys think, and again, if this issue has already been dealt with or we met a compromise, tell me and I'll get rid of this thread. Thank you :D

BlueGhost

Verified Member
What about if water is just like 5 blocks behind the player? I think the player should be able to bend water that is in a certain radium of him (4-6 blocks), instead of water he/she is staring at... In the show katara is seen bending water that is behind her, without even looking at it, while just staring at the enemy. ;)
I do think something like this has already been suggested, not sure though :p
Anyway its always good to remind people that this needs to be added, I guess :D

Last edited:

BlueGhost

Verified Member
And this http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/waterbenders-source.1795/

Yes I do think it would be even more spammable :/
Or it could just be done so that it has a small cooldown to avoid spamming ;)
Either way, not just watermanipulation is spammable, airswipe and fireball for exemple are spammable as well.
What matters is, do you prefer losing or winning by spamming? I personally prefer losing than abandon my principles, hope I'm not the only one... :(

HydroMan

Verified Member
Yes I do think it would be even more spammable :/
Or it could just be done so that it has a small cooldown to avoid spamming ;)
Either way, not just watermanipulation is spammable, airswipe and fireball for exemple are spammable as well.
What matters is, do you prefer losing or winning by spamming? I personally prefer losing than abandon my principles, hope I'm not the only one... :(
ok, but agree that this would increaae more watercamping to waterbenders. I would say WaterSourching is enough ,we don't need things like that. I could agree this to be added to flowing water that which you can't select and bend.

V

Vidcom

Denied because Kiam basically said exactly the same things in his thread, which has been approved

Status
Not open for further replies.