• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbend ice made from torrent and icewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicDrewDog

Verified Member
My idea is to have it so that waterbenders can bend their own ice created by torrent and icewall. This would allow the waterbender to use every water ability while using the ice created by, for example, torrent as a source. (cannot use water manipulation, iceblast, and icespike because it would be extremely OP for the waterbender to just spam the person caught inside a torrent with those abilities). This totally makes sense in the avatar universe and it just gives water benders another source instead of always having to flop to a lake for a source. Now I know theres bottle bending and such, but this would be super useful for bending arena PvP. I am also not a coder but I believe this shouldn't be extremely painfully hard to have this added.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
You shouldn't make a thread if you didn't even try searching for the same exact thing before doing so.

Tenket

Verified Member
can you not do this already?

The small amount of time I have spent using the lesser element I found i could use waterspout fine on torrent Ice. Is it somehow not possible to fire off water manipulation?

Tenket

Verified Member
For the record I agree with this idea. Waterbenders are useless enough already. Though being able to use this ice would be a useful and balanced option (no troll)

HydroMan

Verified Member
For the record I agree with this idea. Waterbenders are useless enough already. Though being able to use this ice would be a useful and balanced option (no troll)
It might become overusable pretty quick, unless there will be an option in config to temper with how many tries you can use this, which I might be fine with.

Status
Not open for further replies.