• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report waterarms [spear]

sometimes the first fired spear arm is different. I doing freeze at first and then the first spear arm is always comes with different arm.

The reason for this problem is the movements of other water arms. If you throw the spear after using other movements, not the last arm you used while using other movements, will be fired as the first spear of the other arm.

use waterarms and do one time freeze then do spear.
use waterarms again and do spear first. -First spear arm will change

Pride

sometimes the first fired spear arm is different. I doing freeze at first and then the first spear arm is always comes with different arm.

The reason for this problem is the movements of other water arms. If you throw the spear after using other movements, not the last arm you used while using other movements, will be fired as the first spear of the other arm.

use waterarms and do one time freeze then do spear.
use waterarms again and do spear first. -First spear arm will change
could you try elaborating more? or if you have any videos or gifs? because i cant replicate this bug