• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms Grapple *Updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
http://projectkorra.com/threads/waterarms-grapple.4475/ check the comments, but ignore the original post for the reason said after this sentence. I feel like the mechanism and I came up with is terrible and confusing, so in this particular thread I'll remake it into a simplified one.

Meskenas-Chi_Blockeris said:
It is kinda too op in means of transportation. Not only that, but it isn't even logical to me. Let's say If I was a waterbender right now in real life in this room, while having waterarms on me, launching my tentacle at the feet a meters away, I wouldn't be able to pull myself. Same principle as throwing a rope on a floor without it grasping onto anything.

The Same case for walls that are smooth/

In here, I'll be making it more logical and less mobile that doesn't leave at the same level or close to airbender's.
  • Grabbles should work on a surfaces/walls that aren't smooth.
    • Consists of walls that have jut up blocks at any length and width between/below a space that is clicked on.
    • Consists of surfaces that have jut up blocks (higher) at any length and width between/further space that is clicked on.
  • This will have an animation of the tentacle attaching on the jut up block side.
    • On walls being the upper side from you away (facing sky/up in other words),
    • On surfaces being the hidden side from you away (facing your direction).
[Spoiler="Demonstration]Sideslol.png [/Spoiler]Note: Only an air or a non-solid block should only occupy that side.​

Green

Verified Member
I swear if you make one more water arms thread I am going to die. Talk about people "spamming" the forums like you say but you have 7 different water arms posts in the past couple of days... Smh

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think they should just change the tip of water arms grapple to ice so it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.