• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water spout addon offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondoburger028

Verified Member
So here is my idea we all know water spout it isn't really offensive so here idea to more offensive
So if you tap right click at a source and look up and click to create a spout you can't ride this if you right click again it will freeze i was thinking you could hav a maximum of 3 spouts 4 when the moon is up im not sure on that one tell me what you think on that but i think they should get bigger when the moon is up they should go away i was thinking 5 or 4 second not sure on that Now if you left cliclk on a player or mob you will put a spout on a player right click again it freeze them in ice for 3 or 4 seconds configurable maybe but you only have of those Hold hold left click to put a wall of spouts in front of you hold for 3 seconds right click to freeze all 3 that will last for like 4or 5 So tell what you think too much or anything

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Right clicking at water doesn't do anything, soooo you can't right click at water to select a source.
Also every move doesn't have to be offensive.

Loony

Verified Member
This is already somewhat achievable with the water combo for WaterSpout, so I'm going to deny this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.